Pet Superfine - Value Proposition, Customer Discovery and Brand Strategy Workshop
by Onclaude with Pet Superfine
We are helping a new Italian brand to develop and launch a new innovative concept in the luxury market.
As a first step in the project, we have designed and delivered a 3-days customised workshop where we have used the Design Thinking and Lean Startup methodologies to define a strong value proposition for the brand and explore customer personas.
The workshop took place at QUO-Design Library in Milan and was held by our Director Maria Serra, design strategist Kristina Tool Studio from our Innovators Network and brand strategist expert Emanuele Soi from QUO - Design Library.
Key topics we've covered:
- Introduction to Design Thinking and Lean Startup methodologies and tools;
- Business Model Canvas and Value Proposition Canvas introduction and co-design exercises;
- Exploring customer's needs, desires and fears by designing well-rounded Customer Personas, making hypothesis, testing and validating them;
- Building an effective value proposition for primary, secondary and tertiary clients;
- Designing an effective brand positioning strategy and developing a successful brand identity.