Onclaude respects your privacy and recognises the need to process your personally-identifying information in an appropriate manner. This Policy describes how we use the information we obtain from you when you visit the Site or access any of the Services available to you through it. This includes any personal data that we collect from you or that you provide to us or that is processed through the Onclaude platform by any third parties, such as our payment processor, PayPal, which may be necessary in order for us to operate the Services.
By logging into the Site using your Facebook credentials, you will be giving Onclaude access to certain personally-identifying information stored in your Facebook profile. At various times throughout your use of Onclaude, you will be able to share our Content using the social networks you may belong to such as Facebook and Twitter. We cannot view or store lists of your friends, followers or contacts, nor can we view or store any messages that you may send to them. However, we may record the number of times particular Content has been shared by Users.
You can access the data we hold at any time by logging into your profile and may also change any of it at any time.
Onclaude is based in Italy and all data are collected and stored in Italy and are therefore subject to Italian legislation on data processing and information privacy (Legislative Decree 196/03).
Information ex art. 13 Legislative Decree 196/2003
We hereby inform Users that Legislative Decree 196/03 of the Personal Data Protection Code provides for the protection of persons and other subjects as regards personal data processing. According to the indicated regulation, this processing shall be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and protection of Users’ confidentiality and rights.
Pursuant to Art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03, we would draw Users' attention to the following:
- Data provided by Users will be processed for the following purposes: management and execution of the Agreement signed by Users; organisation and execution of the Service; performance of the legal obligations or other obligations required by the competent authorities.
- Processing shall be carried out by using informatic/manual tools.
- Data transfer is not obligatory but, should Users not agree, this could lead to Onclaude being unable to fulfil its obligations in terms of the provision of the Service requested and Users are thus urged to be amenable.
- Without prejudice to that which is strictly necessary for the correct execution of this Agreement, the data in question shall not be communicated to other subjects, nor shall it be diffused, without Users' express authorisation.
- The data controller is Onclaude, with offices in Milano, Via Bertelli 16/A, who Users may contact to avail themselves of their rights according to Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03.
Having acquired the information as before mentioned, Users declare their consent to the processing of the data provided as above described and subject to Art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03.